New Profile Posts

1. Thomas Portell
    Thomas Portell Admin
    Stoneblock 2 is currently down, it shows no sign of it restarting.

thanks
  2. mc_fakie
    mc_fakie
    wellogvediogfbd\]]
  3. mc_fakie
    mc_fakie
    tekkit legends server has crashed
  4. Targey_
    Targey_ Juan_Pablo
    hello, there is a wither in my island, not having a powerful stuff I get kill.please tp you can make it disappear, I can not play anymore.
    cordially
  5. Targey_
    Targey_ Dwarf
    hello, there is a wither in my island, not having a powerful stuff I get kill.please tp you can make it disappear, I can not play anymore.
    cordially
  6. Targey_
    Targey_ XDKTC
    cordially
  7. Targey_
    Targey_ Admin
    cordially
  8. DumbleDogg
    DumbleDogg Destinyskullbro
    I have a problem with the connection on the server, I was playing and when i was in nether i went in a portal wich belong to someone. But after this, mc crashed with the message: "Internam Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.decoderException: Badly compressed packet-size of 2545703 is larger than protocol maximum of 2097145" I already restarted my launcher. COuld you help me ?
  9. DumbleDogg
    DumbleDogg Juan_Pablo
    I have a problem with the connection on the server, I was playing and when i was in nether i went in a portal wich belong to someone. But after this, mc crashed with the message: "Internam Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.decoderException: Badly compressed packet-size of 2545703 is larger than protocol maximum of 2097145" I already restarted my launcher. COuld you help me ?

Thanks
  10. DumbleDogg
    DumbleDogg Admin
    I have a problem with the connection on the server, I was playing and when i was in nether i went in a portal wich belong to someone. But after this, mc crashed with the message: "Internam Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.decoderException: Badly compressed packet-size of 2545703 is larger than protocol maximum of 2097145" I already restarted my launcher. I think only a tp at spawn could debug me.
    Thanks
  11. DumbleDogg
    DumbleDogg Admin
    I have a problem with the connection on the server, I was playing and when i was in nether i went in a portal wich belong to someone. But after this, mc crashed with the message: "Internam Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.decoderException: Badly compressed packet-size of 2545703 is larger than protocol maximum of 2097145" I already restarted my launcher. I think only a tp at spawn could debug me.
    Thanks
  12. mc_fakie
    mc_fakie Galaxyfeather
    can u joijn tekkit legends server quik there is a big problem?
  13. mc_fakie
    mc_fakie Admin
    there is a problem with the tekkit legends server cant get inside my own claims?
  14. mc_fakie
    mc_fakie Destinyskullbro
    there is a problem with the tekkit legends server i cant get in my claims it says that all my claims are claimed by someone? can u send someone or come ?
  15. mc_fakie
    mc_fakie
    btw the bug is back and i cant get in my claims and al my building blocks are gone ? can someone msg a dmin or a mod
  16. Frodosc
    Frodosc
    Whatever it takes.
  17. logicbug
    logicbug
    This server rocks !
  18. Wisiewig
    Wisiewig
    Enjoying Sky factory 4 on play.mc-complex.com
  19. shadows552
    shadows552 Jelly
    when am i getting unbanned?
  20. ThatSlayingGamer
    ThatSlayingGamer
    Bruh Bio's Are Stupid, I don't know why I have one.