Minimum price list for SF3

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Wolfy53, Jul 30, 2019.

?

Do you agree?

Poll closed Aug 6, 2019.
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Wolfy53

Wolfy53 New Member

I think we should have a minimum price list for SF3 again. The prices for items vary wildly and when I asked if there was anyone working on a minimum price list I got the response "No, use common sense" from a mod. Half the time that I suggest a price and there is staff on they say that price is too low or too high. How am I supposed to know what I should sell something for if there is no baseline for item prices? Common since is defined as good sense and sound judgment in practical matters. If there is nothing to base it on then how are you supposed to use it?

2. Daktal

Daktal New Member

I heard from an Admin one night that they were attempting to create a market for the SF3 server.
    Baring that, a minimum price list would be a wonderful help.
    Common sense is a logical fallacy, it doesn't actually exist and more than half the time it's wrong.
    Being new to servers in general the economy is difficult enough even with a minimum price list, but when you see something sell for one price one day, and the next day you try and sell it for that price to be told that it's "too high" or "too low" by mods, helpers, or even other players... it's disheartening.

I absolutely agree there should be a minimum price list, or at the very least, stop having the staff chagrin people for selling things at the price they wish to sell it for, even if it's 1 coin a stack.