Nexord Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Onlyaj, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Onlyaj

Onlyaj New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username?
    Nexord

2) What is your discord tag?
    Nexord#3581

3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    Tekkit Legends, but I am also always open to starting on a new server, after all, the more, the merrier.

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?
    I think I have a good amount of knowledge in most FTB packs, I have played both sky adventures, and I have played Infinity Beyond, and I have played every version of skyfactory as well. Ive also been playing Tekkit since Tekkit classic. Not to Mention I have been playing minecraft since 2010.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?

To start off I would calmly tell them to not argue and just not talk. If they were to keep arguing I would tell them not so calmly to knock it off. If this were to escalate farther I would dish out temp Mutes. If in the unlikely situation they keep going at it after the mutes or even in discord I would tell higher ups and monitor them.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    If a player were to constantly break the rules I wouldn't give them much tolerance. I run a 3 strikes and your out system, basically first strike depending on what they did usually a warning. The second time depending on the severity I would either mute or tempban. and third time once again based on severity either temp band or Perm-Ban.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    Along with generally loving what I do in real life, Im a very happy person and I love life. I also Was a Head Moderator on another Minecraft server, sadly it was shut down because the owner couldn't afford it anymore , I was also a Moderator on this server, but I was forced to quit because of my college exams. I am also an Eagle scout, and I have attended N.Y.L.T (National youth leadership training).

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    I play around 2 hours during weekdays and on weekends at least around 10 hours.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    With all the experience I have In moderating and leadership I think I am a decent candidate for this role, but that of course is up to you. Also With my next term of college coming I dont have exams to worry about for a good while.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
    IMy timezone is Central daylight time and on weekdays im on whenever I can. And on weekends from 12pm-12am with breaks in the middle occasionally.

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?
    I just started playing on the server again and I missed helping people and being able to always be around. I love making sure that players have a great time after all it is minecraft, and minecraft is the most fun game possible.I just want to help players and help to the community, I want to give back to the community.
    All in all I just want to be a better all around player.

12) How would you respond to a player complaining and being very negative in chat that they lost their items due to a glitch?
    I would first of all msg the player and tell them to calm down in chat. I would tell them that they can pm me and we cant hash the problem out. I would first gather as much information on what they lost and how they lost it. Then if the player lost the items due to their own accord then I would sadly tell them that they cannot get their items back. If the items were due to the servers error I would tell them to make a ticket and wait for a staff member who can help them get their items back address the situation, and I would need sufficient proof of course.