Riannanas's application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by riannanas, Jul 12, 2019.

1. riannanas

riannanas New Member

Good day staff members reading this.

My name is Riannanas. I am a 21 years old female. My discord tag is Riannanas#0968

I like to play on a diverse set of servers. Because I want to experience all the modpacks. But I like skyfactory4, and sky odyssey the most so far

I have played modded minecraft for a couple years now. I first started on 1.7.10 when that was relevant. I have knowledge of most of the mods, when I don't know something i want to try and learn it, because that's the fun part about mods, there is always something new you can learn.

In the scenario that you provided the solution would depend on what rank you are. For example if I'm a helper, I would try and figure out what's going on. And If i cant help I have to "report" it to my superior.
    If the player would consistently be breaking the rules, I would have a talk with him, he should stop or it would result into a mute/kick/ban (temp or permanent, depends on what he did)

My life motto is:" a better world starts with yourself" so if I can help or be an friend to every player that would make my day. My family always says: "you are such a nice person" and I intent to keep it that way :p

I play almost
    every day when I can. Because I'm a gamer and I like playing minecraft as much until I cant play anymore.

Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?

I have been staff before (only
    chatmod though) on the mianite reborn legacy server. That was until I stopped playing 1.7.10

I'm living in europe so my timezone is amsterdam. The times that I'm online is a variety of times. Depends on what times I can play.

My wish to become staff is to be allowed to help people in a more advanced way than I can do now.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope to hear something (soon/) when you have the time.

Greetings Riannanas

#1 riannanas, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019