SF3 staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Nalklyr, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:33 AM.

1. Nalklyr

Nalklyr New Member

Oh boy... Third applications for SF3 in a day, what has gotten into them? :D
    Anyway, here come my answers to your questions.

1) Whats your minecraft username?
    Nalklyr

2) What is your discord tag?
    1st_thunderbolt#0844

3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    Sky Facory 3

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?
    I have a good knowledge of the principal mods of the modpack, I know the most important about others, and I am fast at finding informations about one if needed.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    First try to lead them to argue in private messages or at least to stop insults... Try to fix the issue if I can, and if they keep doing it after being warned, soft mute of 5-10min. If they keep going after it ends, longer mute or tempban depending on the situation.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    Not sure about that. Not every server has the same policy and I'd prefer to ask an admin when I enter the staff how to do in that situation. If I had to choose, if the player keeps doing it after I tell him to stop, it's a tempban (not too long, as warning) then longer if he does it again after the end of the ban.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I am present, I answer fast and efficiently (I think :p) and I have more or less finished the modpack, so I don't really have things to focus on that would prevent me from helping players.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    It depends, it can be 10 hours some days, or 2h only other days.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    I'm French? I don't know if it's really interesting, but if there is a French community I can help. Also, it's not my first time being in a staff even if the previous ones were Vanilla servers.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
    I live in France, and I can be on anytime between 12am and 1am, depending on the days.

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?
    I am already helping players, and being staff isn't that much for the name, but more for the permissions that would allow me to help more, where I am useless now. It's also because there is never any staff in SF3, and because it would allow me to be listened more easily by players.

If you need any to know anything or have questions, send me a private message on discord,

Nalklyr