staff application for flaxeneel2

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by flaxeneel2, Aug 11, 2019.

?

do u think i should be staff or not?

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. flaxeneel2

flaxeneel2 New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username?

flaxeneel2

2) What is your discord tag?

flaxeneel2#9210

3) Which server do you primarily play on?

sky factory 3

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?

i have amateur knowlege. But even tho i dont know that much about FTB i still know a lot on mods in sky factory 3 modpack.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?

i would first walk up to them one by one and listen to both sides of story (in dms so they cant interfere with each other) and then logiccally try to resolve the conflict.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?

if it is a chat related rule being broken i will temp mute them and if it is a rule such as hacking being broken i will temp ban them (i belive temp mute and temp ban are highest punishment helper can give) if they break them again after getting temp mute/banned twice i will request one of the senior staff them to ban them (providing proof first obviously)

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?

i always have a screen recorder on the go and i remember the rules very well, i also live in a different time zone so i can help with the 24 hour staff situation

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?

i play 15 hours a week

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?

there are sometimes that i might not be able to come online 1 or 2 days in a row (i am a student and have exams to study for)

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?

GMT +4
    i am generally on at 3:00pm to 5:00pm on weekdays and a bit more on weekends

11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?

it seems to be the only modded server which actually has more than 3 people playing on it and i find it really fun (having almost to no lag) and the community is also really nice and i want to do something to help the server become even more successful

#1 flaxeneel2, Aug 11, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2019