Wolfy53

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Wolfy53, Aug 13, 2019 at 10:58 PM.

1. Wolfy53

Wolfy53 New Member

1) Whats your minecraft username?
    Wolfy53
    2) What is your discord tag?
    Wolfy53#2373
    3) Which server do you primarily play on?
    SF3
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks?
    I have a good bit of knowledge of the modpacks but mostly SF3
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    I would message both of them telling them to stop insulting each other since that never solves anything. Then i would try to work it out peacefully with them.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    I would give them a warning then i would kick them if they failed to do what was asked and after that i would get in contact with my supervisor to tell them the situation in order to get a suggestion on what to do next.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I'm not sure what i bring that others do not but i do play on SF3 pretty much exclusively which never has staff on so i could help there. I was also a manager on another server called Loopitech for a while before it closed down.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    I play at least 3 hours a day. So on average about 18-20 hours a week.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    Nothing i can think of but feel free to ask.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)?
    i live in EST and i normally play from 10-3 PM and 12 to 4 AM
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB?

I mostly want to help SF3 because staff usually do not play on there and i do all the time so i feel like i would be a big help there.