Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums currently browsing
Vanilla Forums click to switch

FTB Forums

Unable to connect to Revelation server

TotoroPrincess

Hello! :)
Hoping for suggestions as to how to connect to the FTB Revelation server. Currently when I attempt to join the server it tries to login for a bit and then I get disconnected. There is a red X on the server status and when mousing over it the message reads "Incompatible FML modded server, 1 mods present". I'm using the recommended modpack for FTB Revelation (Version 3.2.0 for 1.12.2) from the FTB launcher, but have also tried using the modpack from the Twitch launcher, with the same result. Am I doing something wrong? Is there another version of the modpack that I need to be using? I have successfully installed the Terra Nova modpack and joined that server, so I don't think I'm just derping it up, but who knows! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

_Merlin_Book_

Donator
Donator
So for the Red X that says incompatible FML Moddded Server, 1 mods present you can ignore that. Since our hub is a vanilla World it says that automatically. Do you have enough ram allocated?

TotoroPrincess

Tried it just now, and same thing, connection lost. And I was able to connect to a different FTB server... it's this one for some reason that just won't connect.

_Merlin_Book_

Donator
Donator
You might be in a corrupted chunk or something, Wait is this the first time you are logging into the Revelatoins Server?

TotoroPrincess

Yes, I've never actually logged into it before, brand new installation of modpack and just haven't successfully connected.

_Merlin_Book_

Donator
Donator
Go to Help and support to make a ticket
and then run the command it will make a ticket and you tell your issue in there and a staff member will assist you