Ban appeal for Rammsis

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Rammsis, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Rammsis

Rammsis New Member

1) My minecraft username is Rammsis
    2) I insist! my ban was fair, but im not sure if it should be perma
    3) Dont remember who baned me, or how long ago, as it was long time ago
    4) I cant remember what exactly happen, but Im sure there was an misunderstanding, as for as long as i can remember myself i was always been nice and fair player , mostly harming servers only by making too huge builds ( for example 64x64 cactus farm nearly till build level etc...) also like i mentioned it was long time ago, so Im sure i had my time to think about what i done, and that its not worth to be separated from my friends just for few or one bad sentence...
    5) not having any screenshots, witch could apply to this case...

#1 Rammsis, Jul 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  2. Rammsis

Rammsis New Member

its nearly 1 month and still no answer to my appeal witch forces me to draw conclusions:...
    Staff is just not interested in cooperate with players, and they dont see it possible to approve appeal, as they think that it will looks like they agree that they did mistake, but also they cant put themselves together and say no, as it is hard!
    So i decided to make it easier for you dear staff members, as you can take this post as an disrespect to staff members, as i dont think that i will ever enjoy be playing after such an conclusions... have fun!