Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums currently browsing
Vanilla Forums click to switch

FTB Forums

Hello, everyone.

Pop

Hey there,

I'm new to the community and noticed that the forum doesn't particularly get a lot of love as far as normal discussions go. I figured I'd make a thread and ask what packs everyone is into at the moment? The only wrong answer is everything but Terra Nova. Annnndddd go!

xNicolas

https://discord.gg/changepass
Staff member
Sr. Admin
Admin
Administration
We are rather active on our discord ngl, but im into Project ozon 3 personaly. TN is always a good choice too!

Pop

We are rather active on our discord ngl, but im into Project ozon 3 personaly. TN is always a good choice too!
Oh yeah, I'm in the Discord server. I think an active forum is always good to have as well, though. Especially for reference. Maybe you guys could push the website more. It seems really thought out, and it is designed beautifully! The forums have a similar design to a Node.js-only software I worked on years ago.

Back on topic, though. I'm really into "non-mission" based open-world tech packs such as DW20 and Infinity Evolved. Heck, most of the FTP packs for that matter. I thought it would be interesting to know everyone's outlook on pack popularity, however. IE, especially, doesn't seem that popular among FTP Complex players.

xNicolas

Staff member
Sr. Admin
Admin
Administration
Like no "you have to do this" thing, or is it fine to have a quest line that "supports" you though the modpack?

Well i can tell that IE has a solid and active playerbase but it all depends on the timezone and time you in.

Pop

Like no "you have to do this" thing, or is it fine to have a quest line that "supports" you though the modpack?

Well i can tell that IE has a solid and active playerbase but it all depends on the timezone and time you in.
I'll say I am fine with achievements that reward you, but nothing that forces me to do something. Also, it may be me logging in at inconvenient times.

xNicolas

Staff member
Sr. Admin
Admin
Administration
Hey sorry for the delay, infact po3 is a buildup of alot of different mods, means you need to first get to mid/endgame nuclearcraft for example before you can start project e, and so on. Terra Nova is a bit more open regarding this, has a questline too. Skyfactory 4 might be a good choice too

J

Juan_Pablo

Po3 is limited in also on how you have to progress to get through the pack because you start with nothing at the beginning. May I suggest Revelation or advanced wizardry, in those two packs you are not held back by quests or progression locked, so you are free to presue what ever interests you at that moment

nimeberi

I'm new to the community and noticed that the forum doesn't particularly get a lot of love as far as normal discussions go. I figured I'd make a thread and ask what packs everyone is into at the moment? The only wrong answer is everything but Terra Nova. Annnndddd go!
The forum is not intended for such discussions at all)) There are excellent chat rooms in any city. I usually use albuquerque casual dating, check my site. There are chats for flirting or general chats. I like to use just such a resource because there is always someone online. This site never sleeps.