Helper application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by mc_fakie, Sep 5, 2019.

1. mc_fakie

mc_fakie New Member

Staff Application Requirements:
    1) Age: 15+ No exceptions! I’m almost 16
    2) Active Player! (Online Often) 10 hours per day or more
    3) Helpful and Knowledgeable FTB Player! Yes
    4) Has/Uses Discord Often! Every day

Staff Application Guideline:
    1) Whats your minecraft username?
    MC_Fakie

2) What is your discord tag? PROGAMER#2840 I’m in the discord’s server

3) Which server do you primarily play on? This one most of the time.

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of the FTB Modpacks? Pretty much I’ve been playing Trekkit legends for almost 3 years and I played normal Minecraft since the beginning and i watch a lot of tutorials about tekkit legends and other ftb mod packs how the work.

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    if a player were constantly break the rules i wouldn't give them much tolerance. id warn them to stop. and if the person would keep breaking the rules it would end at a Temp Ban or a Perm ban because it think if someone breakes the rules on purpose the wouldn't deserve being on the server!

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    Love and kindness I’m trying to improve my self into becoming a better person I like to help people

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    Like 32 hours probs

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you?
    I’m kind and I love helping people I’m 15 yr’s old almost 16 and I think I will be a great staff member and i'm from the netherlands
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? Close to the uk like 1 hour difference I live in the Netherlands it’s 20:42 rn
    11) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-FTB
    I really like to help people and as I said I’m Improving and i love the staff members on this server and i play this server alot and i already help people alot with their issues in game

2. mc_fakie

mc_fakie New Member

I changed my discord name my new discord name is **kirito**#2840

3. mc_fakie

mc_fakie New Member

forgot this one sorry
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation?
    i would warn them and run 3 strikes on them on the 3 strike there going to get muted for a hour or more relies on the things there saying