Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums currently browsing
Vanilla Forums click to switch

FTB Forums

Issue with Legendary Box - Ultimate Unleashed

Tenjin

When I opened the legendary crate, I was given an Oak Creative Bookcase instead of one of the items listed in the left click. Is there a way to get the key back or the item it was supposed to be, considering a bookcase only costs 9 wood planks?

Jelly

Manager
Manager
Booster
Administration
Hi Tenjin, apologies for this issue. Which item were you told you received in the game chat?

Jelly

Manager
Manager
Booster
Administration
Is that what it said in chat? If so, then it should be in the preview.

Tenjin

I don't remember what it said in chat, I was surprised when I got it. But either it is supposed to be in preview and the legendary crate has a drop worse than anything you get in the vote box, or it was a bug and it was not supposed to be a drop. I have no way of telling except I am 100% sure, that it is not a listed option in the legendary crate.

Tenjin

At this point I just want to know it's fixed because I can't justify buying more legendary keys if the item list is incorrect any nobody will fix it.

Jelly

Manager
Manager
Booster
Administration
Hi, sorry about the late reply.
I've removed the oak bookcase from the loot pool as the reward isn't great compared to the others. It was originally intended but wasn't displaying in the preview due to a config error.
If you supply your IGN I can give you a legendary key so you can try again.