Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums currently browsing
Vanilla Forums click to switch

FTB Forums

My votes aren't giving me keys

pKarya

Server: Voidpack
Date of occurrence: 15 and 16 December
Details: I've voted 10 times in the past few days. I don't know why but I have not been receiving any of my keys. When I vote, the server is not registering my vote or giving any keys.
Steps to reproduce: ..vote

froob956

Server: Voidpack
Date of occurrence: 15 and 16 December
Details: I've voted 10 times in the past few days. I don't know why but I have not been receiving any of my keys. When I vote, the server is not registering my vote or giving any keys.
Steps to reproduce: ..vote
hey there, this is a known issue and we are working on resolving it, until then, can you please provide me with your in game name? And how many days of keys you're missing, so that we can get those refunded to you?

pKarya

I stopped voting due to the issue, so I am only missing 10 keys. My name is pKarya and once this is fixed I will start voting again regularly.

froob956

I stopped voting due to the issue, so I am only missing 10 keys. My name is pKarya and once this is fixed I will start voting again regularly.
Thank you, someone should be refunding when possible, also, the voting issue has been resolved so you shouldn't run into it again.

pKarya

Thank you, someone should be refunding when possible, also, the voting issue has been resolved so you shouldn't run into it again.
Are you sure? I just tried voting and it still didn't recognize my vote or give me keys

pKarya

I have now voted 20 times total and have not received any keys. I do not think it is fixed yet.