Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums currently browsing
Vanilla Forums click to switch

FTB Forums

quarry in dw 20

raging alpaca

i understand not wanting the regular quarries in the game, they can be used to grief other people. but why is the quantum quarry banned, it just generates items when fed power. unless its supposed to be in the game, and the ban is a mistake, in that case i made 8 and the ban deleted them.

Etherium

Heya Raging Alpaca,

The Quantum Quarry (To my knowledge) taps into another custom dimension made by Extra Utilities. It sounds good in theory, but as it mines, it continuously loads chunks in that custom dimension. This causes accumulative lag, and on servers, the Quantum Quarry causes more issues then it helps. There's plenty of other ways for generating resources in DW though, so it's not really hurting for more stuff! Sorry about the deleted items, but we don't generally issue refunds for resources that are spent crafting banned items, as there's a list to let you know what's banned and what's not beforehand.

Let me know if you have any questions about this, good luck! <3

(Banned Item List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MsT2vaJU32_xtjNP0YTc2zvl1O7PkN0h5CPk3J82KnY/edit#gid=598874986)

_Merlin_Book_

Donator
Donator
The reason the Quantum Quarry is banned is due to the fact that it creates a shit ton of TPS lag which means that the server dies and people complain about it. So for the benefit of the server they are banned