Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums currently browsing
Vanilla Forums click to switch

FTB Forums

Sky Factory 4 Latency

Latridell

I'm getting 100+ latency on SF4. Any idea where the server is located or is that private information. My speed it relatively good. I get 12 ms latency to New York. Plus I have 280 DL speed and 40 upload speed. Just trying to solve this issue. Any suggestions / feedback is greatly appreciated.

edit**
I asked some other players what they got for latency and its all across the board 100+. I know this isn't much of my business but its quality of life stuff ya know. I feel that this might have something to do with block lag which has been a recurring issue from the start. 60-90% of my gameplay is fine with this latency but occasionally I will experience block lag. It occurs every 4-10 minutes and I can't place blocks or mine them and whatnot. Its slightly irritating. I'm a patient person and can wait for it to pass but having to do that every 10 minutes is just annoying right?

Last edited:
J

Juan_Pablo

I'm getting 100+ latency on SF4. Any idea where the server is located or is that private information. My speed it relatively good. I get 12 ms latency to New York. Plus I have 280 DL speed and 40 upload speed. Just trying to solve this issue. Any suggestions / feedback is greatly appreciated.

edit**
I asked some other players what they got for latency and its all across the board 100+. I know this isn't much of my business but its quality of life stuff ya know. I feel that this might have something to do with block lag which has been a recurring issue from the start. 60-90% of my gameplay is fine with this latency but occasionally I will experience block lag. It occurs every 4-10 minutes and I can't place blocks or mine them and whatnot. Its slightly irritating. I'm a patient person and can wait for it to pass but having to do that every 10 minutes is just annoying right?
The servers are hosted in the US. If there were a lot of players on it could have been just the sheer amount of players being on. If you encounter more issues like this please join our discord and make a ticket there for a quicker response. :D