Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums click to switch
Feed the Beast Forums currently browsing
Vanilla Forums click to switch

FTB Forums

Trying to convince a friend to join

Matto_Felice

Hello I have a friend who a few years ago he had his identity stolen and since then he has been (understandably) paranoid about people stealing his info and I would like him to join the revolution server with me but he doesn't know if he can trust the server so I am wondering if anyone here knows a way I can prove to him it's safe to join

Chick

Administration
That's no problem at all. He can try using a vpn if he so wishes as we have no real need in most cases with 1.12 servers as we can just use his minecraft uuid should we ever need to ban said player (which I hope we won't!) we also limit our staff teams access to players ips to higher ranking staff members whom can be trusted with such knowledge.

nimeberi

Hello I have a friend who a few years ago he had his identity stolen and since then he has been (understandably) paranoid about people stealing his info and I would like him to join the revolution server with me but he doesn't know if he can trust the server so I am wondering if anyone here knows a way I can prove to him it's safe to join
I would be paranoid too if this happened to me. There are many places on the web where we easily leave our personal data. The simplest example is social networks. Even such giants as Facebook do not hesitate to save our data for their own purposes (while limiting our ability to communicate). I have been looking for a very long time for such a resource that will allow me to freely search for new people (for dates) and will maintain high security of personal data. I found a great option for those who live in Australia, check my link. It looks good for casual flirting online as well as looking for a permanent relationship or marriage.