Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Keep Plushies on Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGLM

i understand that some people may lag with plushies being placed down. but can we please get to keep them on reset? all they are is a decoration item and id love to keep all the ones i own because theyre sick! if we do keep them on reset then i will be continuing to purchase them. please keep on reset i beg :))

FroggerTkL

IGN: FroggeDuck
Hello! I am glad you are enjoying the plushies, as are alot of players!

But unfortunately on resets, everything is wiped, Pokemon, In Game Currency, Map, Items, basically everything is wiped clean so players can start fresh, and plushies would fall under items so they would have to be wiped with the server. Plus it would be hard for us to account for EVERY single plushie a player had to accommodate for. The only thing we keep are the donor ranks and command for the server that was wiped.

Thank you for understanding and have a nice day! :D

PokeLittenLord

When reset happens is there a warning to let everyone know or is it just a random thing that could happen all of a sudden without people knowing it coming? (sorry if this is said somewhere already)

Thanks
By Pokelittenlord (In-game name KyuremCG)

MrGLM

hello all, just a quick update on this topic, i believe plushies are kept after reset

FroggerTkL

When reset happens is there a warning to let everyone know or is it just a random thing that could happen all of a sudden without people knowing it coming? (sorry if this is said somewhere already)

Thanks
By Pokelittenlord (In-game name KyuremCG)
It could happen with a warning like the red server or shut down and reset without warning. Most announcements are posted on our discord.

PokeLittenLord

Ok thanks. I'm actually worried i just did irl deal with someone on crystal (i got ginormas size necrozma for 10$ irl) and i dont want to lose it when i olny just got it 5 days ago.

FroggerTkL

I will take a screenshot of it just in case
Even if you did it cant be refunded or given back on reset, everything is wiped for everyone. Most of the time resets are not planned. And the only thing given back are ranks and commands bought from the store.

FroggerTkL

Locking thread as this issue or question has been resolved. Thank you both for your questions and concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.