Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Might be missing rank?

SystemDysphoria

Hello, I have played pixelmon in this server quite a while ago (whenever gen 6 Pokémon were first added) and I'm about 90% sure I bought a rank. I logged on again a couple days ago and just looked at the ranks today. That is when I realized that the ranks sounded familiar and that I might have bought one. Also, I'm wondering if this is a newer website as well because I didn't seem to have an account when I should've. I have also changed my username somewhat recently. It used to be aidanator4000. If there's a way to look that far back using my username to confirm the purchase and allow me to get my rank back, then I would greatly appreciate it. If not though, then just let me know! Keep up the great work, the server looks better than ever!
Thanks,
SystemDysphoria

Last edited:

Noobtis

Hello, I have played pixelmon in this server quite a while ago (whenever gen 6 Pokémon were first added) and I'm about 90% sure I bought a rank. I logged on again a couple days ago and just looked at the ranks today. That is when I realized that the ranks sounded familiar and that I might have bought one. Also, I'm wondering if this is a newer website as well because I didn't seem to have an account when I should've. I have also changed my username somewhat recently. It used to be aidanator4000. If there's a way to look that far back using my username to confirm the purchase and allow me to get my rank back, then I would greatly appreciate it. If not though, then just let me know! Keep up the great work, the server looks better than ever!
Thanks,
SystemDysphoria
if you are still having trouble come join us and make a ticket