Jewgarnaut's App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Jewgarnaut, Aug 16, 2019 at 3:54 AM.

1. Jewgarnaut

Jewgarnaut New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?
    Jewgarnaut

2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord)
    @Wysdom#7729

3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)
    Silver

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?
    My knowledge of the game is decent, I've been playing Pokemon for the better part of two decades so I like to think I have a very large knowledge base.

5) Are you above the age requirement for staff. If not, why do you believe you are at an acceptable level of maturity.
    I am 27 so definitely.

6) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?
    I would put them both on mute and send each of them a message advising them that quarreling isn't necessary on the server and if they have an issue then it needs to be brought up to a staff member.

7) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    I would respond very calmly but make sure the appropriate punishment is dealt out.

8) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I have been a Mod and an Admin on countless smaller servers. I think the most people I've been over has been close to 100. I have also been consistently on Mineplex server for regular Minecraft and have been playing this game since Alpha. I feel that I have experience not only in game but out of game that helps when it comes to working with people as I've been in customer service for 9 years.

9) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    At least 10-20 easily at this time.

10) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)
    Nothing specific nope.

11) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)
    I am in EST and during the week I play after work which is around 4 to 5PM and play until 11PM or 12AM.

12) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?
    I enjoy helping people and it's something that I tend to try and do without even trying to be honest. I would like to be able to assist as many people as I can.

13) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.