joining server

Discussion in 'Installation Support' started by blackben9020, Jul 27, 2019.

1. blackben9020

blackben9020 New Member

alright so i go the new 7.0.7 pixelmon jar and placed in mods folder for minecraft, and the forge it says its compatible with. Forge loads it up just fine, but when i try to join blue server it says im automatically kicked because i might not have installed it correctly. i have journeymap 1.12.2-5.5.4 and pixelmon 1.12.2- 7.0.7universal in my appdata minecraft mods folder. do i need extra mods in the appdata or something to be able to join blue server? ive tried using the technic launcher but it wouldnt let me change allocated ram from 1 to 2 so thats not an option. ive been able to play before with just the journey map mod and 7.0.6 universal jars but now after this update it wont let me. Help plz!!

2. Deep_elf

Deep_elf New Member

I have had the exact same problem, I tried replacing the pixelmon mod, trying multiple diffrent versions of Forge all to no avail.

3. blackben9020

blackben9020 New Member

when you get the latest 7.0.7 download there should be 4 little boxes directly under download button and one says the forge recommended for the pixelmon version. right now im kinda just waiting to see if they can find the problem or tell us if we need extra files in our %appdata% mods folder

4. blackben9020

blackben9020 New Member

okay so on technic i see loads a total of 15 mods while for forge basic its only 6. can someone send me the files used in technic so i can download and place in folders manually??