Kill3rCubes's Staff app

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Kingjay, Aug 14, 2019 at 5:19 PM.

1. Kingjay

Kingjay Admin
    Staff Member

1) What's your Minecraft username? My Username is Kill3rCubes(nickname AceVoltage)

2) What is your discord tag? (Example:My Disc User is AceVoltage#6964

3) Which server do you primarily play on? I primarily play on Pixelmon Red

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon? my general Knowledge is very good with the first lets say 5 gens then i also know a lot about gen 7 i missed gen 6 i am also knowledgeable in items

5) i am age 17 18 next month i believe i am above the level of maturity because im basically an adult at this point i can joke around but when it comes to it i will and can take anything seriously

6) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?: In this situation i would publicly say to the two people that they need to calm down and try to diffuse the situation and i would ask what happened why they are arguing then i would give them both a warning and if they continued i would give them a final warning before. I would then mute the two players then i would ask for another staff members opinion in the situation when one came on.

7) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?: I would warn the player about breaking the rules and how they need to stop or i would have to jail and or mute the player in the situation if they failed to stop after the warning.

8) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? One i am 17 very mature and i an online schooled meaning i am on everyday and can get on basically everyday when needed i am very active in the community and i help players when ever its needed without being staff.

9) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? i would say i play over 40 hours a week of pixelmon.

10) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you) Not besides that i can be on almost daily if needed

11) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times) I Am on Pst/Pacific time i am normaly one from 1pm to around 1 am or later

12) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon? id like to become a staff so i can feel like i am helping players more than i already am and i also want to be staff so i can be apart of this amazing community more than i already am.

13) Main server playtime https://gyazo.com/50d963a5850cf769daa346352ca1a904