Shark

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by MrAquaSharK, Aug 14, 2019 at 7:54 AM.

1. MrAquaSharK

MrAquaSharK New Member

) What's your Minecraft username?
    MrAquaShark
    2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord)
    mraquashark#3285
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)
    red
    4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?
    very
    5) Are you above the age requirement for staff. If not, why do you believe you are at an acceptable level of maturity.
    yes
    6) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?
    tell both people to calm down. pm them both. figure out what happened. take action from there if needed.
    7) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    warn them and give punishment if needed depending on the amount of time and the rules broken.
    8) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    in depth knowledge of stuff people that havent played this server wont know. how to work the server using warps and commands and also supportive on discord
    9) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    15-20 on a slow week. up to 50 depending on free time.
    10) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)
    ask me anything if you want
    11) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)
    central
    12) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?
    help out people on the server. why else. not looking to boss people around or abuse my power just want to be listened to and help out the community ive been a part of for almost 8 months
    13) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.
    its 17h37m8s. wont let me upload. if you need it pm me on discord. yall know my name.

2. Rabbi ahmed

Rabbi ahmed New Member