Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Freezy_, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Freezy_

Freezy_ New Member

1) My Minecraft username is __Freezy

2)My discord username is Fat Yoshi#7421

3)I have tried most of the servers but I primarily play on Yellow with my friends

4)I have played Pokemon in general for a very long time and know every Pokemon name by memory and can identify them by there outline. I have played pixelmon and pokemon for 5 years now

5) I turn 16 soon I am currently 15

6) I ask both of them about the situation and see who is correct if I see someone is clearly correct I tell them to stop after telling them who is correct, If not I tell them to stop arguing 2 times basically warnings and if they don't stop kick them, and if they don't stop I give them a ban or jail them based on how bad the situation is.

7)I would give them 2 warnings before kicking them and once they reconnect I will make sure they are not repeating the offense, but if they are I would do what id in my power to stop them. For example ban or jail them. After doing so I would try to message other higher rank admins to inform them so they stay on check about that player

8)I know 4 languages and can help players that may not be fluent in english, I know english russian spanish and am currently learning chinese

9)I usually play around 3-4 hours a day and play around 3 or 4 times a week

10)I would like to also know all of the permissions and commands i get as a staff as I do not know all of them on this specific server

11) I have Atlantic standard time, I am on after 6 sometimes I get on earlier

12) I think I can contribute a lot on the server and can help it grow and interact with the community a lot

13) 16h 12m 39s It says server error occured for some reason

2. Isaias Ochoa

Isaias Ochoa New Member

i want to apply im mysblood

3. Isaias Ochoa

Isaias Ochoa New Member

i want to apply plz im mysblood

4. Freezy_

Freezy_ New Member

Hey dude I am not a mod but if you want to apply you have to make a new post that has details answering the questions. These questikns are in a pinned message at the top of application forums. Let me know if you have any questions