Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by jameisdumb, Aug 15, 2019 at 1:53 AM.

1. jameisdumb

jameisdumb New Member

1) What is your Minecraft Username
    JamesisDumb123
    2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord)
    jamesisdumb#6372
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)
    I play on Gold all the time
    4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?
    I would say pretty good
    5) Are you above the age requirement for staff. If not, why do you believe you are at an acceptable level of maturity.
    I am 13, I think I am mature because I don't get into many fights on the server if there is one and if there is I would try and break it up
    6) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?
    I would tell them to stop at first but if continues to happen and if it gets worse and people start to get involved I would mute the 2 people who started it.
    7) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    I would warn them and give them a punishment if the amount of rules broken the person has done
    8) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I cant think of anything but I know most people would say this but I'm a person who is more chill and relaxed on the server and focused on what I'm doing either its breeding, Tourney, or battling someone
    9) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    I play for most of the day because I wake up at around 8 and play till maybe 7 but I would take a few breaks and probably play something else or go outside and once it goes to 7 I would focus on my school work I have to do over the summer.
    10) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)
    Cant think of anything
    11) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)
    Eastern Standard Time (EST)
    12) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?
    Ive been playing for a long time and I feel like I've progressed so much since then and I feel like I would be a good asset for staff
    13) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.
    I cant upload it for some reason so I will reply to this thread with the ss

2. jameisdumb

jameisdumb New Member

I think there is a bug with the upload image so I will type what it says

Local Last 7 days for report for user JamesisDumb123
    2019-08-08 6h59m17s - 100%
    2019-08-09 5h54s - 100%
    2019 - 08- 10 8h21m48s - 100%
    2019 - 08 - 11 1h41m59s - 100%
    2019 - 08 - 12 gone for vacation
    2019 - 08 - 13 gone for vacation
    2019 - 08 - 14 came back 1h39m - 100%