AncientOne987

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Duartico, Aug 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duartico

Duartico New Member

1) What is your Minecraft username?AncientOne987

2) Are you appealing a ban or a mute? Ban

3) What server were you banned/muted on? Blue server

4) Please provide an explanation of why you were banned from the server: I annoyed staff

5) Do you believe this ban/mute was unfair? I think the ban was fair to be honest. I think the main reason why my acts went so negative were due to actual many hours of playing constantly making me mentally exhausted. Still I have played so mutch time and it was all in vein? I wanted to apolagyze all staff that i annoyed and i promisse this wont happen again. Quick reminder all the rules i broke were in the past and the one i broke now was not rl my fault since the player i was trading with said there were no problems since he asked to staff and it was fine.
    I know you would say plz read the /rules but sometimes things like this escape, if i cant get this ban appeal dont worry im still happy i got other pixelmon servers where i play and I don't have any bad reputation there :)! (Quick reminder im always helping people in the game, i brought friends to play with me and made a community and i donated to the server since i like it so mutch.) I have spent so much so much time that it was actualy a thing in a part of my life.
    By the way I don't quite understand what happened since this was all over in discord, idk why I was banned in the game too. Also I find it sad the actual owner making fun of me and kinda insult me (your a joke / your going to be erased from the server), making bad reputation for the actual server, I will be honest I might not even play anymore in this server but I don't want a perm ban in my Minecraft history. Also quick reminder I didn't harm anyone or insult anyone I don't even remember swearing, it was simply annoying.
    6) Which staff member do you believe banned/muted you (optional)?

7) Why should you be unbanned/unmuted? Explained in the question 5

8) Any additional proof or things to let us know! (Screenshots, Videos, Etc) No i hope you comprehend my sittuation

#1 Duartico, Aug 15, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  2. 420Kraft

420Kraft New Member

I can confirm that AncientOne987 has changed some of his bad habits for the better as I invited him over to the server wide farm again and there was no issue plus I've been watching chat to see if any players need help and he helps players in chat by answering their questions accurately enough to assist them in their time of need. I do believe people can change for the better and I would suggest giving AncientOne987 a final chance for redemption on Blue as I believe given a final chance to change it will be for the better.

3. Duartico

Duartico New Member

This is the recent version of the appeal since I reflected alot during the time.
    Good Day / Night to everyone

4. Hazzaaa

Hazzaaa Manager
    Staff Member

The way you acted within our discord and in game wasnt respectful in any way. Im going to go leave the application here, as it stands we arent going to be unbanning, but that may change in the future.

5. Hazzaaa

Hazzaaa Manager
    Staff Member

if you have any questions please shoot me a DM on discord, Hazzaaa#1651

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.