Ashketchumm's Staff Application Form

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Ashvind, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Ashvind

Ashvind New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?
    Ashketchumm

2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord)
    Ashvindkillu#9705

3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)
    Play on all servers, but mostly play yellow at the moment.

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?
    My pixelmon knowledge I would say is very in-depth.

5) Are you above the age requirement for staff. If not, why do you believe you are at an acceptable level of maturity.
    Yes, I am 16.

6) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?
    I would tell them to stop it. If they continue I would warn them and if they continue after that I would mute them.

7) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    I would follow punishments based on what they did and if they are a multi-rule breaker.

8) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I have staffed on this server for over 6 months before resigning due to personal issues, but now am wanting to return to being a staff member.

9) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    Now that I am back, 20 hours a week.

10) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)
    Nothing.

11) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)
    EST

12) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?
    I want to become staff again because I want the support the community that had support for the past 6 months. I also wish to be back and help out my fellow staff members

13) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...386/Screen_Shot_2019-08-13_at_10.15.57_PM.png