Ban Appeal for Blue Server

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by 420Kraft, Aug 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 420Kraft

420Kraft New Member

1) What is your Minecraft username?

-RiftWrath

2) Are you appealing a ban or a mute?

-Ban

3) What server were you banned/muted on?

-Blue

4) Please provide an explanation of why you were banned from the server:

I built the wall for my home on my claims and I spoke to JoeyCG on discord about my ban and he told me I griefed on my claims...

5) Do you believe this ban/mute was unfair? If so why?

I didn't grief anyone but myself in the manner of building on my claims... I don't believe this time around that this ban is actually fair... CGFox broke the dirt from underneath me and killed me I mean literally another mod saw me building and decided to mess with me so I don't understand why CGFox didn't address me about my build before this ban by _EnderShadow_ It doesn't make sense.

6) Which staff member do you believe banned/muted you (optional)?

_EnderShadow_

7) Why should you be unbanned/unmuted?

I didn't break any rules because I built on my property and if anything if this is an issue it would of better if had been told when another moderator saw me building this already. Why didn't CGFox Ban me on the spot but I get banned when I'm offline by _EnderShadow_ and come back hours later.

8) Any additional proof or things to let us know! (Screenshots, Videos, Etc)

Evidence can't be posted it counts as spam?

2. 420Kraft

420Kraft New Member

3. Duartico

Duartico New Member

Most of The blue active players like 420kraft, xqut and axotiks and myself are getting banned, something that I don’t understand whats happening. I have recently joined a new server and let me te you it’s 100% better on every way. 420kraft is an exccelent and active player and building in his claim and getting banned let me te you The Staff are doing a really bad work.

4. Hazzaaa

Hazzaaa Manager
    Staff Member

Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.