Ban Appeal: SolarBlade #2

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by SolarBlade, Nov 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. SolarBlade

SolarBlade New Member

1) What is your Minecraft username?
    SolarBlade
    2) Are you appealing a ban or a mute?
    Ban
    3) What server were you banned/muted on?
    All
    4) Please provide an explanation of why you were banned from the server:

I forgot
    5) Do you believe this ban/mute was unfair? If so why?
    Nope
    6) Which staff member do you believe banned/muted you (optional)?
    FoxletCG
    7) Why should you be unbanned/unmuted?
    well its been a few moneth and some and I explained how my first perm ban was not acuallly my fault and i could not control it and ill quote what i sent to foxlet :
    SolarBlade01/10/2019
    about my appeal i just wanna say my first perm ban was not my fault i had no say in if i got the dittos and they were removed i never used em and ever since i have been following the rules and helping out with chat and i still continued supporting complex again im omega rank and recently i bought 50$ worth of keys and when i got the warning of not being able to repair peoples stuff that was before my last perm banned and i do not remember this will prob not make any difference i charged the guy when i repaired it. i will continue to support complex. iv been playing since march or april iv grown friends and this perm ban did hurt but again my first ban was not my fault and we got the delt with and i know i lost my last just want you to know this.

8) Any additional proof or things to let us know! (Screenshots, Videos, Etc)

nope
    Please note: One ban appeal per Minecraft account, if you attempt to make more then one it will be instantly declined.

If your
    ban appeal is denied, you may make another one after 60 days.

If your mute appeal is denied, you may make another one after 30 days.