Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Ban Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vairality

How long do ban tickets take to get viewed? I've seen a thread saying it takes up to 2 weeks but it's been 3 weeks for me now. I'm worried if it's never going to get viewed. Thanks in advance!

~sereneolive

Link_TJZ

How long do ban tickets take to get viewed? I've seen a thread saying it takes up to 2 weeks but it's been 3 weeks for me now. I'm worried if it's never going to get viewed. Thanks in advance!

~sereneolive
Hey Vairality,

I'm sorry that you have been waiting for 3 weeks to receive a reply regarding the status of your ban appeal. If you could provide me with your IGN and Discord #ID that you registered your ban appeal under, then I'll make sure that you get a response from the readers as quickly as possible. Once again, I'm sorry that you have waited for more than 2 weeks and we will try to get a response back in a timely manner. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers.

Vairality

Thanks a lot for the reply. I submitted my ban appeal on the forums and tagged the person on discord when he was online but I did not submit an appeal on the discord. My IGN is MlkuNakano and I'm waiting for EternaIsShadow to respond. Thanks so much again.

Status
Not open for further replies.