Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Bans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlux_psycho

This is getting ridiculous I have been banned for almost a month now and have no communication from any admins. If this is how long it takes for a ban appeal to find out if it is reversed or upheld that is ridiculous and more people need to be able to look over them. 3 people are not enough for the largest pixelmon server in Minecraft right now. I understand that there could be an upsurge in the number of bans on the server but 4 weeks for a decision doesn't seem efficient in any way. Most of the people who are banned learn from their mistakes because they didn't read over the rules clearly and who are just careless. All of the people who are careless, are the ones who don't file ban appeals or file them to get unbanned so they can "speak their mind" in chat until they get banned again and you can tell them apart from the ones who actually enjoy playing the game just by looking over their ban appeal. All the non-careless ones are the people who don't do reckless things in chat and do inappropriate things inside of the server they get banned for doing outside the store transactions (even when the obtainer was gonna use it on the store) or other low-end offenses that shouldn't take 4 weeks to find out if they were temporarily banned for another 4+ weeks to find out if someway somehow now this offense shouldn't keep them banned. I feel like this is something a lot of banned players who would like to get back on the pixelmon server, spend some money on ranks, and other goodies in the store would like to say.

AncientOne

lol i submitted my appeal on march 17, more than two months now. they simply dont care so id just forget about ever getting back to the game

dlux_psycho

lol i submitted my appeal on march 17, more than two months now. they simply dont care so id just forget about ever getting back to the game
I believe it. They genuinely don’t care and give no support to the banned because we all are terrible people for minor stuff. It’s so sad tbh....

Xsuma

I believe it. They genuinely don’t care and give no support to the banned because we all are terrible people for minor stuff. It’s so sad tbh....
Hacking or whatever reason people get banned for is clearly not minor its a ban, the staff and admins obviously have a reason to ban and its to not ruin other players experience on the complex server, when staff and admins ban they discuss it whit the staff members and appeal to the ban with full evidence and proof of why that player should be banned, staff also ban maybe because the cant trust you any more due to the severity of the ban.

Xsuma

even if you want to get back into the game why hack in the first place if you know the consequence its not the staff or admins fault its clearly the person who hacked or made an offense

dlux_psycho

Hacking or whatever reason people get banned for is clearly not minor its a ban, the staff and admins obviously have a reason to ban and its to not ruin other players experience on the complex server, when staff and admins ban they discuss it whit the staff members and appeal to the ban with full evidence and proof of why that player should be banned, staff also ban maybe because the cant trust you any more due to the severity of the ban.
Hacking is a different scenario hackers never change that is the inconsiderate ones who could careless about being banned....I wasn’t banned
for hacking

dlux_psycho

even if you want to get back into the game why hack in the first place if you know the consequence its not the staff or admins fault its clearly the person who hacked or made an offense
I 100% agree that I shouldn’t have made the transaction that I did outside the store just because someone else told me it was okay. I did read the rules clearly enough.. but it shouldn’t take 4 weeks to hear back if my ban appeal was accepted or declined. This should be a 2 week process max

Xsuma

I 100% agree that I shouldn’t have made the transaction that I did outside the store just because someone else told me it was okay. I did read the rules clearly enough.. but it shouldn’t take 4 weeks to hear back if my ban appeal was accepted or declined. This should be a 2 week process max
100 % agree with you but sometimes admins may be busy or doing something important.

Status
Not open for further replies.