Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Black market auction

0o0y

I have this idea from another server I used to play but I think it could be really good in pixelmon,
Many things such as zygarde cells are a limited number and are very hard to find.

A black market auction would be a Realm wide notification where the highest bidder would get the item. The items could vary from shiny crate, zygarde cells, leg spins, to just simple Ev training or Other items.

Aswell as this things such as /pokeheal or /pc as an aquirable item could be put into here to reward the people who are able to get the money to buy the rare things.

vP_ug

maybe use chat? theres no way they're gona use their time making a black market apparently theres so many appeals lmfao

AtlasTheFirst

oh yes i will become a staff and single handedly make a whole entire new function without frank knowing fucking genius
I didn't say without frank knowing, if an idea is actually good, and the only thing stopping them from doing it according to you is their accused laziness, then implement it yourself, your hostility is unwarranted

AtlasTheFirst

you dont know how the servers staff work half do nothing
And being hostile to others and the server will fix that? Plus, like I said, if them not wanting to do it is the only thing keeping them from doing it according to you, then apply and do it yourself. Be the change you want to see