Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Breeding Problems

bigmo1225

I just started breeding and I am having some major problems, I am breeding 2 larvesta one male one female, i have them madly in love with each other, but they are not breeding or giving me eggs in the appropriate amount of time. I should have atleast 5 eggs that should have come out. I would wait arounf a half our and no hearts, so i relog, still no hearts, ok maybe relog again, still nothing. I have been in the server 2 hours and only got one egg to spawn in. And i have been relogging to try to remedy this, any suggestions?

OhSoSimple

Hello,

The pokémon should take 37 minutes to give you an egg if they are madly in love with each other.

bigmo1225

I agree with that statement, but i was online for an hour and was checking the ranch block and still no egg.

Tahleeah

I agree with that statement, but i was online for an hour and was checking the ranch block and still no egg.
Try building a new breeder for the two Pokemon; leaving six or more blocks above the ranch. It may be a simple case of the one you're currently using being bugged and you may just need a new one.