canonfire200's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Kingjay, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Kingjay

Kingjay Admin
    Staff Member

1) What is your Minecraft username? canonfire200

2) Are you appealing a ban or a mute? A Ban.

3) What server were you banned/muted on? Silver.

4) Please provide an explanation of why you were banned from the server: I was banned for, "eco griefing."

5) Do you believe this ban/mute was unfair? If so why? I believe this was unfair because I was told from KingJay, "We have reason to believe you and a few follow other players were planning to destroy the eco and do irl deals on our servers which is strictly forbidden," which I do not understand. I have been told there is reason to believe this but I have not been presented with any proof and I can assure you that I was not trying to upset the servers economy and was not involved with any plot to destroy the economy.

6) Which staff member do you believe banned/muted you (optional)? Maybe KingJay? It says I was banned by console so I am not sure.

7) Why should you be unbanned/unmuted? I believe I have been mistaken for someone else or I have been lumped up with a group of other players that I did not collaborate with on any such effort such as eco griefing.

8) Any additional proof or things to let us know! (Screenshots, Videos, Etc) All I have is this quote from KingJay, "We have reason to believe you and a few follow other players were planning to destroy the eco and do irl deals on our servers which is strictly forbidden." I would just like to know why I have been blamed for economy griefing and why I am being punished along with these other players.

2. Hazzaaa

Hazzaaa Manager
    Staff Member

I will have to look into this more deeply, its a big threat trying to break an economy so we wouldnt take it lightly. We will let you know if you are unbanned or not shortly.

3. Hazzaaa

Hazzaaa Manager
    Staff Member

I will have to look into this more deeply, its a big threat trying to break an economy so we wouldnt take it lightly. We will let you know if you are unbanned or not shortly.