Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Can't join the Pixelmon Worlds(Silver, Emerald, Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMy5thSmurf

I logged on and opened the same mod pack from the Technic launcher as I usually do and joined the server, but when I tried to connect to Silver I got disconnected saying I didn't have the mods and forge properly installed even though it was working fine last night. Could this have be caused by the server maintenance last night and how can I
fix it?bruh1.PNG

enymu

Are you sure you are logging on using the technic launcher and using the correct modpack? If so, maybe try reinstalling the modpack and/or reinstalling the launcher.

NotMy5thSmurf

Are you sure you are logging on using the technic launcher and using the correct modpack? If so, maybe try reinstalling the modpack and/or reinstalling the launcher.
I'm using the same launcher(Being the technic launcher) and modpack(Complex Pixelmon) as I was last night right before server maintenance started, I have already reinstalled both the modpack and the launcher and still am having the same problem.

tillei

I use Twitch Launcher w/ the modpack – copied the folder from Technic – and had the same issue today trying to join Emerald. I restarted the launcher and everything was fine. Maybe try using a different launcher?

NotMy5thSmurf

I use Twitch Launcher w/ the modpack – copied the folder from Technic – and had the same issue today trying to join Emerald. I restarted the launcher and everything was fine. Maybe try using a different launcher?
I'll be sure to try that out, but it's strange because I can join other servers and not a single problem with them.

Pancake

i had the EXACTLY same issue, tried to reinstall 5th times the modpack the launcher etc nothing change still have this message...

Ezell

Yes, I am also having the same problem. I join this server but I can play in other servers. I tried reinstalling but it still did not work.

Last edited:

NotMy5thSmurf

To everyone else who is having the same problem as me I opened a ticket on discord and the staff is currently working to try and resolve the issue, thank you for your ideas.

Ezell

Okk i will try. Btw pls also tell them that there is a v mark near the ping symbol not a check mark. The v means vanilla server when i click it

NotMy5thSmurf

I logged on and opened the same mod pack from the Technic launcher as I usually do and joined the server, but when I tried to connect to Silver I got disconnected saying I didn't have the mods and forge properly installed even though it was working fine last night. Could this have be caused by the server maintenance last night and how can I
fix it?
Update:Ferris told me on discord that at this point it is a known bug and they are working to fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.