Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Cant log onto the entire server?

CraigMcMuffin

Pretty self explanatory title.
I cannot log onto the server, when I try it says ' X NETWORK ERROR X NETWORK ERROR: Unable to connect you to the network!'
Which leads me to believe this is on my end, HOWEVER, I have re started my router and computer, re configured my firewall to allow all access, I've re-downloaded Curseforge and Pixelmon, logged out of and re-logged into my Minecraft account and I even downloaded forge the regular way and did it all manually, each time I get led back to this message.

Now let me explain how I got to this situation which might help explain more?
It was right before a server reboot and I was in the midst of catching a Gligar, which would have been the 4th last catch on my hard contract to finish it, and right when the Gligar looked to be caught the server rebooted. It sat on a screen that said 'Navigating' for 2-3 minutes before I task managed the client closed. When I tried to re log in as normal I was brought to this screen.

I've never seen this before and I am hoping you guys have had something like this happen before and you know what to do. I'd love to get back to my grind as soon as possible as I was having an absolute thrill on the server.

Also if we could discuss the hard contract rewards that will have been lost as well as the rewards from my easy hunt for Poliwag after we've got this all sorted that would be fantastic:)

Thank you,
CraigMcMuffin

CraigMcMuffin

UPDATE: Got onto the discord server, don't know why I didn't start there, and found out the server is just down.
My apologies, just lock the thread please and thank you.

MaddPuppers

The Discord, as you seen, is the best place to report issues like this. Nevertheless thank you for reporting. We hope you have a great rest of your day!