Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormHeart1

Hi there so I've claimed a lot of land on the server and I can't figure out how to make it so when I do /home it warps me there. Can anyone help me? I honestly don't even know if /home is a thing, I think I just saw it somewhere, so if anyone could help me with the command or just tell more I'm wrong (lol) that'd be great! Thanks!

Link_TJZ

Hi there so I've claimed a lot of land on the server and I can't figure out how to make it so when I do /home it warps me there. Can anyone help me? I honestly don't even know if /home is a thing, I think I just saw it somewhere, so if anyone could help me with the command or just tell more I'm wrong (lol) that'd be great! Thanks!
Hey StormHeart1,

Great question! In order to set home at any location, run the command /sethome [name] and it'll let you have a unique warp. For instance, if I wanted to have a home warp for my farm, I would run the command /sethome Farm. Then, to warp, I would run the command /home Farm. In order to access your list of homes, you can also run /homelist and it'll list all of your home warps (even better, you can set as many home warps as you want)! In case you need more information on certain commands, do /warp commands and it'll warp you to an entire building filled with all your command needs. Please feel free to let us know if you need anything else! Stay safe and healthy.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.