Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Craftsman Trait. What does it do?

Solarus_Crusader

I mainly picked the builder job because im building a massive and complex design for a port town on an island in the middle of the ocean. I finally got to level 50 on my job for building. I got the trait excited oh hey I can grind for more mats as I'm build GREAT!!

Then I go to craft stonebricks, ok nothing from that. I crafted brick blocks. Still nothing. I crafted fences, doors, glass panes, torches, slabs, decorative stone blocks. Still nothing which comes to make me ask.

Did you guys disable to craftsman's trait or is it bugged and not working. Its on the server plat btw.

Attachments

ImDutch

I mainly picked the builder job because im building a massive and complex design for a port town on an island in the middle of the ocean. I finally got to level 50 on my job for building. I got the trait excited oh hey I can grind for more mats as I'm build GREAT!!

Then I go to craft stonebricks, ok nothing from that. I crafted brick blocks. Still nothing. I crafted fences, doors, glass panes, torches, slabs, decorative stone blocks. Still nothing which comes to make me ask.

Did you guys disable to craftsman's trait or is it bugged and not working. Its on the server plat btw.
Sorry for the delay on this, I've reported it as a potential bug and I kindly ask for your patience until it is reviewed or fixed.