Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Dextrading ban as group

Keexan

How do 2 out of 3 in a group that all made the mistake of dex trading due to lack or knowledge of rules get 3 hours of jail time which i find fair and have learned my mistake. But 1 Gets a temp ban and poke reset? we all did it together we should all have the same punishment right? I guess not..

Xsuma

How do 2 out of 3 in a group that all made the mistake of dex trading due to lack or knowledge of rules get 3 hours of jail time which i find fair and have learned my mistake. But 1 Gets a temp ban and poke reset? we all did it together we should all have the same punishment right? I guess not..
depending on how many Pokemon you dex traded the severity of the ban will increase i understand that you feel that this is unfair but remember that admins and staff always need to do whats best

Keexan

depending on how many Pokemon you dex traded the severity of the ban will increase i understand that you feel that this is unfair but remember that admins and staff always need to do whats best
That's true but i still think someone should of said something before just resetting him. Cause we learned a mod reported it for investigation. But that being said if he saw us doing it why not just hit us with a warning then? instead of doing nothing and letting it happen more until it got to this point.

Keexan

That's true but i still think someone should of said something before just resetting him. Cause we learned a mod reported it for investigation. But that being said if he saw us doing it why not just hit us with a warning then? instead of doing nothing and letting it happen more until it got to this point.
Plus he wasn't a new player and just boosted him to 60% , we all started on the same day and had the exact same percent in the dex