Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Disappearing Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilpixie102

I recently defeated a Mega boss and obviously obtained the loot. But when I went to drop it off at home base, my mega stone completely disappeared. The other loot from the boss remained. Is there any way to for me to get that mega stone back please? I rarely come across one in the wild.

Link_TJZ

Hey Evilpixie102!

I'm sorry to hear that your mega stone disappeared from your inventory. I understand how difficult it is to find one in the wild. However, in order to refund the item, we will need a screenshot of the mega stone in your inventory. If you do have a screenshot, a staff member will refund you as soon as possible. If you are on our Discord, you can make a ticket there on the #help-and-support channel! Feel free to let us know if you have any more questions or concerns.

Cheers!

Evilpixie102

Hey Evilpixie102!

I'm sorry to hear that your mega stone disappeared from your inventory. I understand how difficult it is to find one in the wild. However, in order to refund the item, we will need a screenshot of the mega stone in your inventory. If you do have a screenshot, a staff member will refund you as soon as possible. If you are on our Discord, you can make a ticket there on the #help-and-support channel! Feel free to let us know if you have any more questions or concerns.

Cheers!
Hey Link_TJZ

I've never had any problems since I started playing so when this happened, a screenshot was never in my mind. Not that I had much time to do so. The first thing I did when I held it was to warp back home and store it in my ender chest. But when I got there, it was gone. So I'm afraid I can't provide you with one. Is there really no way to refund it? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Link_TJZ

Hi Evilpixie102,

Don't need to apologize, it's not an inconvenience at all! I completely understand that your first instinct would not be to take a screenshot of your mega stone, as most people (including me) would not predict that the item would disappear from our inventory. Unfortunately, without some form of proof to show that the mega stone was present in your inventory, we are unable to refund the item. Apologies for the trouble this may have caused you. If you have any other questions or concerns that I can help alleviate, please feel free to let me know.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.