Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Do Hidden Abilities Exist in the Wild?

Yukkioh

I have been playing on the Platinum server for a bit over a week now and since day 1 have wanted to create a Showdown team with a few Eeveelutions. In this team they all need Hidden Ability or HA for it to work. I have been hunting and hunting and hunting for an Eevee in the wild to spawn with its HA. Using Lures, Incenses, going into Ultra Space, and resulting to using the external move Sweet Scent with a party of 5-6 Swirlix for more encounters. I probably have 3 boxes of Eevee's in my PC. If the default rate is 1/150, halved in Ultra Space, and further increased with a HA Lure, HOW have I not found a single one? I really just want to know if I'm dong something wrong, if HA is disabled in the wild, if I need to do raid dens, etc. What am I doing wrong and how have I not gotten one?

Yoshi771

Hey there, unfortunately HA Pokemon are just a luck-based thing. There are other ways to obtain them on the server such as vouchers and other players, but generally it is just luck. I would recommend using a Pokemon with the 'Trace' ability though, as this would allow you to see the ability the opposing Pokemon has before catching it.