Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Error

Orieng

I was battleling the Dark gym an a error occurred.
Idm waiting for the next day to try again, but i lost 5 held items. where 2 of them was fist plate and fireplate.... which i am very very sad about.... get i atleast get my 2 plates back?

This is for the staff members.

-Orieng
Crystal server

ImDutch

Hey Orieng, I'd recommend you to make a ticket @ /discord in the #help-and-support channel since we reply to there quite a lot faster ^^'

ImDutch

Ah that's absolutely fine then mate, do you have proof of losing said items? Without proof we're unable to see if you actually lost these items, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience though!

Orieng

Ah that's absolutely fine then mate, do you have proof of losing said items? Without proof we're unable to see if you actually lost these items, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience though!
Thx for understanding :)
What kind of proof would you need?
I was not able to take a screenshot, and since it was a error from the game/server, i thought you would be able to verify my claim.
And since my wish is only those 2 plates, and not all 5 items, i did not think i needed hard proof.
I understand things like this can happend, but when we talk about rare or expensive items, i really want them back.
And thx for listening to my request :)