ExaltedViper's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by ExaltedViper, Sep 29, 2019.

1. ExaltedViper

ExaltedViper New Member

1) My username is ExaltedViper
    2) Ban
    3) Emerald/whole server
    4) I was banned from the server for doing an IRL deal without getting anything off the store, which I did not know was bannable. I played on many other Pixelmon servers in the past and in all of them, I could do IRL deals off server stores and thought that it might be the same for this server.
    5) I believe this ban was indeed fair as it was my responsibility to look at the rules and see what was punishable or allowed. I accept my mistake and I am truly and genuinely sorry for what I have done, I did not know that such an act would have such great consequences and I am greatly sorry for any kind of disrespect I may have shown to the server and its staff. I did not know the rules of the server and I would like you to know that I sincerely apologize for that and what I did. I realize now that what I did was wrong and that it was against the rules of the server.
    6) I do not know which staff member banned me, but I talked to JoeyCG about it on discord. (Note that this is my second ban appeal after about 2 months.)
    7) I do not believe that I should be unbanned but please, please show me mercy and forgive me. I am not going to make any excuses for my actions as it was totally my fault for not reading the rules. I spent so much of my time and my money (I was ace rank and bought lunar crate keys as well) on this amazing server and I really want to play on it as soon as possible. I have been looking forward to this second appeal for a really long time and I really want to play on your server again. Even if it is changed to a temporary ban, I will still be grateful. I am even willing to pay the server the money that I made from the deal just to show how sincere I am and how much I respect the server and its staff. I really enjoyed playing on this server and I absolutely love it, I would be so sad if I was not able to play on it. Please accept my apology and note that if I am unbanned I will abide by the rules of the server and respect them and all staff members. And again, I am so sorry for not looking at the rules beforehand and doing this. Please, give me one more chance to be good and play on what I would say to be the best Pixelmon server I have ever played on.

Thanks!

2. ExaltedViper

ExaltedViper New Member

It would be greatly appreciated if i got an answer.