Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Fainted Pokémon not healing

Ronnie <3

Hey, so when I tried to heal my two fainted eevees in a healer they wouldn’t heal?? And the healer wouldn’t show my poke balls in the healer either. It would make the noise and everything but once it made the singing noise none of my Pokémon had been healed. I also tried pokekibble but it didn’t work either. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting it didn’t work too. My user is AR1ES and this happened on the pearl server. I have a video of it happening but I don’t know how to upload it??

Ronnie <3

Hey, so when I tried to heal my two fainted eevees in a healer they wouldn’t heal?? And the healer wouldn’t show my poke balls in the healer either. It would make the noise and everything but once it made the singing noise none of my Pokémon had been healed. I also tried pokekibble but it didn’t work either. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting it didn’t work too. My user is AR1ES and this happened on the pearl server. I have a video of it happening but I don’t know how to upload it??
*UPDATE*
I can use Revives (Max and normal revives) on the fainted Pokémon. But so far that’s the only thing that has been working.