Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Favorite Pokémon

Do you prefer normal Pokémon or Legendaries/Mythics/ultra Beasts?

• Legendaries, Mythics & Ultra Beasts

• Normal Pokémon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amelia

What is your favorite Pokémon? It's probably the most unoriginal idea out there but to make this fitting for more of a discussion based, I want to know reasons why you chose it and you will have to choose 2 Pokémon. One legendary and one non-legendary.

Amelia

My favorite legendary Pokémon is Zekrom. I chose Zekrom because I rreally like it's ability and I feel like it's becoming more and more underrated compared to the amount of new overpowered legendaries rising up especially looking at you, Zacian and gen9 legends.

My favorite non-legendary is Vulpix and especially it's Alola form. I just find it extremely cute and I want it in my life 💕

Foreverfield

What is your favorite Pokémon? It's probably the most unoriginal idea out there but to make this fitting for more of a discussion based, I want to know reasons why you chose it and you will have to choose 2 Pokémon. One legendary and one non-legendary.
Probably Jolteon for it's speed and special attack
And for legendaries, I'd say Dialga. I love the typing

Sauron

My favorite Pokémon are Entei and Growlithe. I chose them because they remind me of the wolves from The Hobbit, especially the leader Azog. They are both fire-type and have a fierce and loyal personality. I think they would be great companions in a fantasy adventure.