Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Featured Deal (Galaxy Eggs)

Mexicutioner

I wanted to purchase the featured deal the galaxy eggs to be specific and the website says it cant bring the popup forward but the other 2 featured deals work no problem for the pop up is it my end or on the website end?

ImDutch

I wanted to purchase the featured deal the galaxy eggs to be specific and the website says it cant bring the popup forward but the other 2 featured deals work no problem for the pop up is it my end or on the website end?
Is this still occurring? If so could you tell me on what server you're trying to purchase these eggs

Mexicutioner

Is this still occurring? If so could you tell me on what server you're trying to purchase these eggs
yes when you go to the store there are Featured deals on the left and it is a 3 pack of Galaxy eggs for 34.00 and it wont let me add it to the cart and its for the Pixelmon gold server

Last edited:

ImDutch

yes when you go to the store there are Featured deals on the left and it is a 3 pack of Galaxy eggs for 34.00 and it wont let me add it to the cart and its for the Pixelmon gold server
I've reported this as a bug, sorry for the inconvenience. I kindly ask for your patience until this is fixed