Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Game crashed in the middle of Zapados battle at static shrine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpooky_

So I was battling a Zapados I just summoned at the static shrine when my game crashed... I was very disappointed when this happened and I lost my orb that I worked hard to make. I hope someone can get me a refund but if not then please fix this so that it won’t happen to anyone else. I failed to take a screenshot of the orb itself, but I do have one of the glitched battle screen when I signed back in. (Edit: Actually since the server resets there’s really no point in catching rare Pokémon lol nvm)

Last edited:

Link_TJZ

Hi Cpooky_,

Apologies for the late reply! Whenever you are about to summon a legendary pokemon via its respective shrine, it is important to take a screenshot of your inventory (specifically your full Orb and a Masterball). In the case that any technical issues occur, we will be able to refund your Orb and Masterball with a screenshot provided. If you have said screenshot, then please feel free to create a ticket in the #help-and-support channel of our Discord and we will refund your Orb right away. Unfortunately, if you do not have the screenshot, then we are not able to refund the orb and I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

In regard to your parenthetical, the routine server resets do not erase any progress made by the player. These resets occur every 8 hours to ensure that the server does not experience excessive lag and does not crash. In other words, nothing will be lost after these resets happen, so no need to fear!

Once again, I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you have any other problems or concerns, please feel free to let us know on our forums or by creating a ticket in the #help-and-support channel of our Discord and a staff member will help you as soon as possible!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.