GameUnicorn_YT's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Kingjay, Aug 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingjay

Kingjay Admin
    Staff Member

1) What is your Minecraft username? GameUnicorn_YT

2) Are you appealing a ban or a mute? Perm Ban

3)What server were you banned/muted on? Emerald

4) Please provide an explanation of why you were banned from the server: So I got in an argument with a friend and he told me he was gonna quit and i could have his stuff. So I take his stuff but he reports me for stealing anyway, Now looking back at it I do realize it was a mistake to even take any of his stuff and even if it were stealing or not, it would somehow be against the rules due to freebies.

5) Do you believe this ban/mute was unfair? If so why? I do believe this was unfair as even my friend has now gotten over the argument and feels bad about the perm ban. And if it wasn't stealing because he said I could have his stuff and he was quitting. It would most likely be because it's still getting free stuff.

6) Which staff member do you believe banned/muted you (optional)? Kingjayson101

7) Why should you be unbanned/unmuted? I believe I should be not fully unbanned because I do take full responsibility of my actions whether it was stealing or just getting free stuff, however I believe it should be at least reduced. I will give the stuff back and I'm very sorry for making a mistake such as this and I will try my hardest to make this never happen again. Taking his stuff even if it was unwanted stuff was a bad decision and was against the rules. I now realize what I did was very wrong and hope I can at least get another chance. After this I will accept being perm banned if anything ever happens again and I am very very sorry. If you don't believe he was actually going to let me have his stuff. His username is Lush_Legend and I could give you his discord. I do however know this would still be against the freebie rule but I believe it should be less of a punishment rather than stealing. As I said all of the stuff will be returned and I will apologize to him.

2. Hazzaaa

Hazzaaa Manager
    Staff Member

Unbanned. Please follow the server rules and be respectful of others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.