Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Gifts Found Bug

TRX5TN

I recently joined this server only a few days ago, and im experiencing many bugs.

One bug in particular is it says I have already found all the gifts and done the present hunt quest line but I have probably found a whopping 2 gifts. Any chance this can be fixed? I would love to actually be able to get the rewards, I have only received the rewards for 2 presents.

Thank you.

MaddPuppers

Hello, thank you for reporting this.

With issues like this, it tends to be because there is more than one person playing on the server on your IP.

Do you have any friends or family that plays the server with you at your house?

TRX5TN

Hello, thank you for reporting this.

With issues like this, it tends to be because there is more than one person playing on the server on your IP.

Do you have any friends or family that plays the server with you at your house?
Ohhhh yeah me and my girlfriend play this game together, I guess thats what it is. Her ign is evaxo. Is there anything I can do about it? If not thats okay! Thank you for your time!

MaddPuppers

Ohhhh yeah me and my girlfriend play this game together, I guess thats what it is. Her ign is evaxo. Is there anything I can do about it? If not thats okay! Thank you for your time!
We can help with this. We would need all IGNS that play on complex so we can fix this issue as well as the realm(Diamond/Red/Violet/Pearl/etc) this is on.

TRX5TN

We can help with this. We would need all IGNS that play on complex so we can fix this issue as well as the realm(Diamond/Red/Violet/Pearl/etc) this is on.
This is on the Scarlet Server, and the only IGNs that play this would be my girlfriend who found all the gifts (evaxo) and mine (TRX5TN). Thank you for all the help.

MaddPuppers

This is on the Scarlet Server, and the only IGNs that play this would be my girlfriend who found all the gifts (evaxo) and mine (TRX5TN). Thank you for all the help.
Thank you for very much I will get higher staff to help you from here.