GrizzlyHunter99's staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by GrizzlyHunter99, Nov 1, 2019.

1. GrizzlyHunter99

GrizzlyHunter99 New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username? GrizzlyHunter99

2) What is your discord tag? GrizzlyHunter99#9040

3) Which server do you primarily play on? Yellow

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?
    been playing for about a year so i know quite a bit about how things work especially on complex server
    5) Are you above the age requirement for staff. If not, why do you believe you are at an acceptable level of maturity.
    im 17
    6) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?
    tell them both to chill out. if they continue warn them again, if they continue give both players temp mutes and if they continue ask higher up staffs opinion
    7) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    depends on what rule is being broken but either jail or mute but depends on the severity
    8) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    i have great knowledge of the game and breeding and i help players that are struggling with breeding or basic game mechanics
    9) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    25+
    10) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)
    i have some negative relationships with some of the members on the staff team
    11) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)
    pacific standard
    12) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?
    i have completed everything i want to in the game and I'm looking for something else to spend my time on
    13) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.
    i cant ss my playtime because my computer is no good but i have 2 weeks and 5 days played but, i dont think that is accurate with all the glitches that have been going on with /playtime