Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Hacking?

LOSL

Is hacking in a thing in this game because i think someone is hacking on the gold server. As soon a a uncommon or higher rarity Pokemon spawns he snaps his head to it and instantly catches sometimes before I can even see it. Not sure there is a item that allows this or if it is some exploit.

Keasim

There usually isn't many exploits in this game, however things like this may occur. If you have any screenshots of the person hacking, or even their name, it will help a lot for trying to resolve this issue! Thank you!

Link_TJZ

Is hacking in a thing in this game because i think someone is hacking on the gold server. As soon a a uncommon or higher rarity Pokemon spawns he snaps his head to it and instantly catches sometimes before I can even see it. Not sure there is a item that allows this or if it is some exploit.
Hey LOSL,

As Keasim said, any exploits/hacking is not allowed on the server. If you see a player using illegal mods, please report them on the forums or create a ticket on our Discord, as this will help ensure that other players will continue to have an enjoyable experience on the server! If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us. Stay safe and healthy.

Cheers!